vMix is software that lets you make productions on par with those made by professionals but on your computer. vMix allows you to include a wide variety of media into your production, including but not limited to numerous cameras, movies, photos, music, online feeds, Powerpoint, titles, virtual sets, chroma keys, and much more. Then you may simultaneously play back your recording, capture screen captures, and broadcast your work online.
Vmix may be used for elaborate multi-camera productions and simple webcam-based one-person shows. Using vMix requires a one-time cost rather than a monthly or annual membership. After purchasing vMix, you will get 12 months of free version updates at no additional cost. After the first year, you may charge a little to upgrade to the newest version of vMix.
- Maximum resolution of 4096×2160; 1000 inputs (cameras, NDI, etc.).
- Two recorders with instant playback, four cameras
- Eight-Person Advanced vMix Call by GT Designer
- MultiCorder, Pan-Tilt-Zoom, Scripting
vmix pro system requirements:
- Windows 10 is the operating system.
- Intel Core i7 Processor, 3.3 GHz or Higher
- DDR4 Memory, 8 GB
- Storage Device: Removable Solid-State Disk In-Car: Nvidia Dedicated 2GB+ Graphics Memory Card
- Full HD (1920 x 1080)